[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Fri Apr 23 02:35:41 EDT 2004

That game is 24 slots and they have a limited map rotation most of the
time... battle of easting, gazala, bocage day 2, el alamein and el alamein
day 2 is where it's at right now but I have seen them running a more
complete rotation occasionally.

Our eod pub was 32 slots and constantly packed before we killed it to run a
bfv pub. It ran the full eod rotation except for hill 937-night and khe
sanh. 32 players is the largest game we have run for any extended period of
time, maybe that has something to do with it.

Rick