[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Fri Apr 23 02:13:09 EDT 2004

On 4/22/2004 11:01 PM, Rick Thompson wrote:
> You don't have to take my word for it, go ask on the Gamers Block DC
> server. That is probably the busiest game we run, it's full almost 24/7
> and we have that server because their last host had the problem you
> speak of.

Very strange. How many players do you have? Our DC server is 40 players,
and it crashes up to 4 or 5 times a day. What's your map rotation?
(perhaps it's map specific). I'm going to be reinstalling the OS on our
server soon for an upgrade and I'm looking at Fedora (for 64 bit
support) so maybe that will solve some of our problems..

James