[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

admin admin at texaspain.net
Thu Apr 22 08:59:26 EDT 2004

Thanks Andy we appreciate your dedication, and I am sure most of us have
seen a screenshot of you guys/gals testing the new patch. And from the looks
of it at that time you where testing with only 24 players.  You probably
already know this but you guys/gals should really test at 64 players like
you advertise the game can handle.

-Aaron

  _____