[bf1942] XML Event Logging

Andrew Von Niederhausern avonnied at genetics.utah.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:15:39 EDT 2004

The only thing i really thought was missing from the XML logs from BF1942 was a little bit better flag capture information..

right now all we know is when someone captures a flag i have made some map datafiles that allow me to determine if multiple people have captured the same flag (Assisted) and exactly which flag it is..

some information on neutralizing flags or even trying to neutralize a flag might be nice.

i guess my main request (flag info falls under that) would be more team information in the XML log files. they are very oriented to the individual but not much towards the team. something as simple as the actual ticket loss due to "blinking" would also be nice (the tickets loss due to deaths/tks/etc.. can be back calculated)..

http://www.bfradio.com/stats/index.cgi?def_file=uT.defs

Andrew