AW: [bf1942] DC 0.4 Instability?

Martin Steiger martin at steigi.com
Thu Sep 18 16:52:44 EDT 2003

Actually, DC_Basrahs_Edge, El_Alamein and Omaha_Beach don't have carriers on
it. On Omaha, there's a destroyer, but the two others do not have any
vessels on it...

Basrah and El_alamein were played again with full server, nothing happened.
All those core files had something about "could not address memory at...."
or something in it... (now I get "no stack"; is this normal?)

Andreas: I know I'm running DC (and this is not supported by DICE... :) but
could you give me a short brief what this error message could mean (I'm a
freshman on linux; not that the error messages on windows would be less
cryptic... :)?

Thanks a lot for any inputs!

Martin