[bf1942] DC 0.4

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Sun Sep 14 23:31:51 EDT 2003

Not an official one.. that's what I'm making right now. This version has
  had the files stripped so that the download is much smaller. It can't
be used on a client, but will work fine on a Linux server (hopefully).

I've just finished the incremental patch, in fact. So if you have a 0.39
server now, you should be able to grab the following file and extract
over the top of the existing install to upgrade to 0.4:

http://fez.cracksmokingmonkeys.net/DesertCombat_0.4J-incremental-server.tar.bz2

Full server version to follow..

James