[bf1942] DC 0.4

Scum scumbucket at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 23:33:52 EDT 2003

Way to kewl,

Thanks James

Scum

-----Original Message-----
From: James Gurney [mailto:james at globalmegacorp.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 8:32 PM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [bf1942] DC 0.4

Not an official one.. that's what I'm making right now. This version has
  had the files stripped so that the download is much smaller. It can't
be used on a client, but will work fine on a Linux server (hopefully).

I've just finished the incremental patch, in fact. So if you have a 0.39
server now, you should be able to grab the following file and extract
over the top of the existing install to upgrade to 0.4:

http://fez.cracksmokingmonkeys.net/DesertCombat_0.4J-incremental-server.tar.
bz2

Full server version to follow..

James