[bf1942] What no goodbye

[JiF]Mike jif at mike3d.net
Wed Oct 22 15:38:07 EDT 2003

I would have to agree.  First thing I thought when I heard he was stopping
the development of his tool was why he didn't make it a pay for program.
I'd be willing to pay around 50 bucks for it, and perhaps even a yearly
subscription type deal for updates if it were affordable.  His tool is just
so useful and easy...  However, as soon as you require people to pay for
something, a whole new set of problems present themselves.  So I don't blame
him at all, and I hope his little vacation helps him find his love of games
again.  I know I have to step back occasionally so I don't get too bored
with things.  :)

So to get back on the list topic 'a bit'...anyone know of any projects
starting that might eventually fill the void that will be left in the admin
toolbox??