[bf1942] windows vs linux

-=Psykoral=- psykoral at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 02:17:28 EDT 2003

I run a dual P3 933 with a gig of ram and
2 9GB 10,000 RPM SCSI 3 drives... and a another IDE
for storage. Runs all the servers damn well, and
of course I've configured the machine to run a ton
of other processes, but only what is nessisary...
it really breaks down to what you NEED running vs.
what comes installed by default... that's
the same with Windows too though.

-=Psykoral=-