[bf1942] An Open Letter to the BF1942 Community

Scum scumbucket at cox.net
Sun Oct 12 01:56:54 EDT 2003

Kevin and his program made running a server easy, and he provided an
excellent website and forums to help new and old server op's. I think this
more than qualifies as helping!!!

Look what Valve did to 3rd party addons, so having lived through 5 years of
Valves ways, I must say this appears to be how Software Companies treat
great 3rd party addons. Control maybe? I do not know...

It aint right, but its appears to be how things are done in this industry.

Kevin thanks for all that you have done!

ScumBucket
www.pbcgamers.com