[bf1942] BF Client Lock ups

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Wed Oct 1 16:48:24 EDT 2003

The EA Message Boards would be the 'official' place, however we know the
value of those.  located at http://www.battlefield1942.com

There seems to be a lot of traffic, possibly official notice of the Planet
Battlefield forums at http://www.planetbattlefield.com  Although I think
there is a policy now preventing official staff from saying too much (if
anything).

http://www.bfnation.net also has good forums with industry attention.

(Disclaimer: I admin the following forums)
http://cebf.ws is the original forum home and has some attention from the
right people (at least it used to, official people are very cautious these
days about frequenting forums).

All of those sites have tech help forums which are pretty effective for
troubleshooting issues with the game.

-g8