[bf1942] Anti cheat tool

[TPS] Hammer tpshammer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:09:02 EST 2003

No, a bigger problem is the people that keep yapping about cheaters.

A little story though; some time ago, a couple of my clan mates - whom I've
NEVER heard accuse anyone for cheating before - approached me with their
suspicions regarding a clan we just faced in a league war. To say the least,
I was VERY sceptical about the whole thing and told them to present evidence
or just keep quiet. To my utter surprise, they dug up screenshots where the
"fog hack" was clearly present. We sent them to a fair number of trusted
friends to hear their opinions and they all said it was indeed what everyone
feared it was. The conclusion was the booting of this clan from our league,
which in turn led to that the clan dissolved. Even today, I still can't
quite believe it and I worry no more about cheaters than before.

/Hammer 2.0