[bf1942] Anti cheat tool

Lance Woollett lancewlt at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 18 18:41:01 EST 2003

>Yep. Not sure if this currently happens or not, since I haven't tried
>any of the cheats that exist. I wonder if they reveal people who are all
>the way on the other side of the map?
>
>James

I have not tried any of the cheats either (on principle), however from the screenshots I have seen it would appear the minimap hack (as an example) can give player locations for both teams right across the map. There is no hiding. However it would appear that something is being done about it, I just hope its sooner rather than later.

Not really relevant to linux server discussion however is it :)

-Ba'alzaman