[bf1942] Work around for 1.5 under FreeBSD

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Nov 3 05:14:14 EST 2003

Hi Steve,

yes this release was statically built from gentoo which might
explain why it's misbehaving for some people.

If it poses a great problem I can continue to statically link
the binary under my user-mode linux debian, but I'd rather not
because that's a pretty long-wounded process everything I link
the static binary.

// Andreas