[bf1942] Tards to ban

mutombo mutombomania at gmx.de
Fri May 30 14:47:39 EDT 2003

there should be already something like that, because the cd-key is checked
when you connect.
this check isnt done local on the client, its done via gamespy if im not wrong.
i dont know if this is done via the complete cdkey or a hash, but a guess
its a hash.

the idea with MACs seem interesting too. pretty sure the most cheaters and
TK'ers haven't the knowledge to spoof a MAC.