[bf1942] Weekly Update & Features?

charles "wokka" goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed May 28 10:16:41 EDT 2003

Andreas, I know I didn't do the flaming, but I would like to apologize for a
select few of the people on this list.  I know that you are doing your best
and are not just withholding the 1.4 update to aggravate a few of the users
here.

And people wonder why developers don't hold open sessions like this via
email or forums.

You people should be ashamed the way you have acted on this list.  Its only
a select few of you and you know who you are.  The internet gives so many
people the thought of anonymity and they act like children.

Your parents would be astonished at how you act!

Andreas is kind enough to give us more information that is being let out
anywhere, and busting his butt trying to get us a good,stable server for
Linux, and trust me, Dice/EA doesn't have to.  There are lots of other games
out there that do not have a Linux dedicated server, so we are very
fortunate that they want to do this and are trying to.

My suggestion to Andreas is to ban the people that flame.  This is a common
sense rule that is not heeded enough on the internet.  If you don't have
anything nice to say, don't post it!!!

/rant
wokka