[bf1942] Weekly Update & Features?

Steve steve at evenground.org
Wed May 28 10:07:09 EDT 2003

Like many of the others who sit by silently, I also appreciate your hard
work and your monday updates!! It's nice to see the progress and allows me
to make my own judgments, misguided or not, as to when it will be released. :)

Just because they are more vocal, doesn't mean they are the majority.

Steve