[bf1942] Question for a dead list

Christopher Choo chrischoo at fragnetics.com
Fri May 23 07:19:05 EDT 2003

Hi Andreas,

A tool that allows for remote SSH access to a console for BF1942 would
definitely be much appreciated. It'll allow me to control what goes on in
the BF server itself without firing up a separate copy of the game or using
another 3rd party tool to get things done. I'm much more confident running
commands off the console itself.

All the best with the ongoing development on 1.4!

Regards,

Christopher Choo
chrischoo at fragnetics.com
Fragnetics