Getting a little antsy, new release?

Eric Schultz paradxum at thecookieshop.net
Thu May 15 11:37:16 EDT 2003

Ok, I understand that this is probally the worst question to ask,
but Andreas, when will we see a new server version? the next week?
the next month? another 3 months?
I'm getting a little antsy here because I've heard all about this new build,
how it doesn't suffer the woe's of the old one and I want to try it out!
I know that you guys are working hard on this, but we haven't seen a release
for a long time!
Can we at least have an approx. date? like three weeks, 2 months or something
like that? I'm not expecting it to be out of beta or anthing like that.
I'm starting to wonder if it would be worth setting it up through wine.

Thank you for your patience,

Eric Schultz

The Cookie Shop
950 Main St.