[bf1942] linux server problems with DC broken objects and jer kiness, is anyone running a succesfull dc linux server?!?

Stewart, John johns at artesyncp.com
Sun May 4 16:13:59 EDT 2003

Edwin wrote:
> The problems with the DC mod are also noticed on Windows
> based servers
> too, so it's safe to assume it's DC related, not specifically Linux
> server related.

Not true. The AC130 works (relatively) fine on a Windows box. Also, I understand the Apache doesn't work in the Linux version either (again which works fine on Windows). Something is definitely amiss with the Linux DC over the Windows DC.

For being the guy who flamed the hell out of the original poster, you ought to at least get your facts straight before letting slip the dogs of war...

johnS