[bf1942] Weird 1.31 problem?

roger rogerxxmaillist at san.rr.com
Tue Mar 18 09:38:53 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 01:44, Mike Esler wrote:
> I just installed 1.31, and I have noticed this jerk you mention.
>
> It's not really a jerk, it's more of a partial recenter of the mouse.
> For instance, you pan your mouse around 90 degrees, and upon stopping the
> view will automatically move back something like 5-10 degrees..  Quite
> unplayable :(  Hopefully Ryan didn't REALLY mean that was his last release ;)

sounds like minor bugs to me too.

(as Paul already posted, i'll re-post for this threads info)

- Build [noexpire]: bf1942_lnxded's md5sum:
23a7bf8445645b3729ab5d7a4cc4f975
   * 1.31 compatible.
   * No expiration date.
   * This is the last build I will be doing; DICE will be taking this
over now that the heavy porting work is complete. Thanks for all your
support!

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html