[bf1942] Weird 1.31 problem?

Mike Esler mesler at themelee.org
Tue Mar 18 04:44:50 EST 2003

I just installed 1.31, and I have noticed this jerk you mention.

It's not really a jerk, it's more of a partial recenter of the mouse.
For instance, you pan your mouse around 90 degrees, and upon stopping the
view will automatically move back something like 5-10 degrees..  Quite
unplayable :(  Hopefully Ryan didn't REALLY mean that was his last release ;)

--

Mike Esler
mesler at themelee.org