[bf1942] packaging bf1942

Daniel E. Atencio Psille dea at atencio.de
Sat Mar 8 18:30:29 EST 2003

I'd like to insist in my three-package suggestion ;) Because of the quite
large size of an "all inclusive" package (and do we even know, how popular
our "popular" mods are or become?) I guess it as a good idea to leave the
decision at those how will dl them ...

Apart from that - can anyone provide me with a list of required packages for
bf42? I'd need this for the dependancy handling in the package description

Daniel