[bf1942] packaging bf1942

Dark Bobo rickbuford at greeblesnort.com
Sat Mar 8 15:13:27 EST 2003

my plan is to have two package sets (deb, rpm, whatever..): one would
contain only the admintools/docs/add-ons/etc, while the other would be
the full install + all of our add-ons. I plan to have the packages
install in a very common fashion. initscripts in /etc/rc.d/init.d
symlinked to the runlevel and so forth. All suggestions along this line
are welcome. I only have RH boxes at my disposal, so once we get all
those specifics ironed out, I'll have everyone take a look at the
packages so we can tweak from there.

Rick

--
Cardinal Rule of Technical Support, which goes thusly: "Verily, thou
shalt not take unto thine heart any words spoken by the Luser, for I say