[bf1942] Future of this list

Cream[DONut] cream at donut.dk
Tue Jun 17 01:08:23 EDT 2003

In that case i would rather subscribe to a general "server" announce
mailing list for bf1942 (including windows version), and have you allow
modmakers & utility programmers like Kevin Lockitt announce releases there
aswell as new server versions.

Cream

Cream[DONut] - www.donut.dk
www.nethouse2000.dk - admin