[bf1942] stack trace from segmentation fault

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Sun Jun 15 16:20:30 EDT 2003

I'll repeat what I said before:

If you don't want to be on this mailing list, send a blank email to
bf1942-unsubscribe at icculus.org. It will send you a confirmation email
that you reply to (so it knows it's really you) and then you're done.

If that doesn't work for any reason, send an email to Ryan
(icculus at clutteredmind.org) and he can help you.

If you don't want mail from mailing lists, don't sign up for them in the
first place.

James