mailing list notice...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sat Jun 14 18:39:28 EDT 2003

...if you're getting this email, it means we're back up.

icculus.org's ISP was shut down (electric company unplugged them, then the
landlord changed the locks...), so we had to move to a new provider in a
hurry.

This means mail that has been sent since, say, Wednesday, will probably be
reaching the i.o mail server in the next day or so as the new DNS entry
propagates.

This means that a few days worth of bf1942 mailing list traffic may be
hitting your inbox at once as all those messages finally arrive here and
are resent to the list memebers.

There might be little burbs in the network as we get things arranged, but
over all, this _should_ be stable again. Thanks to the Unreal Developer
Network for hosting us on short notice.

Just letting y'all know.

--ryan.