[bf1942] not linux related, but still server related(windows)

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Jun 11 07:53:15 EDT 2003

We've had no concrete bug reports about stability problems
of the dedicated server itself, so I would imagine a lot
of win32 problems are involved here as well.

I guess the most common way to solve win32 administration
tasks is to reboot the machine regardless of what software
it is running :-)

// Andreas