[bf1942] not linux related, but still server related(windows)

brammes brambugmail at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 08:18:29 EDT 2003

ok you got me here :)

but I still believe it's a weird fenomenon, it only
occurs the last month so maybe it's getting really
time for the new patch to solve all these strange
problems ;)

something I really want to know, are we getting a
really GIU voting system like in for example RTCW? or
UT2k3? or is it still console based? can you give any
comments on this?
no I'll shut up and wait like the rest of us and well
start to study for my exams again :)

brammes

--- "Fredriksson, Andreas"