[bf1942] [OT] Server query tools.

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Thu Jun 5 09:35:41 EDT 2003

I think I tried this with Battlestats, and what ends up happening is lets
say player_id 5 out of 26 leaves the game..

The problem here then becomes that the protocol didn't clean up after it's
self so Player 5 is still being reported as a player, but the num players
is now 25.

I don't think the player_id > numplayers will work in this scenerio.

-Sam
Author, Battlestats
Realtime Server information for your BF1942 Server
http://jk2.gamersimpact.com