[bf1942] Info Site

Kevin Lockitt kevin at blackbagops.com
Thu Jun 5 02:05:49 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Nothegger [mailto:bf42 at nothegger.com]
Sent: Thursday, 5 June 2003 1:40 AM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [bf1942] Info Site

>Kevin has a good guide for setting up the server through the con files
there,
>although without screenshots. IIRC he's focusing on the Win32-server,
though
>(concerning starting the server etc.)

The information on my site applies equally well to both Win32 and Linux
versions of the BF server, and while my latest server management
utilities currently only support Win32 I am in the process of adding
support for Linux servers. It is my aim to provide server admins with
all the tools and info they need to manage BF1942 servers of either
flavour. If there is anything missing that you would like to see, feel
free to contact me.

>Greetz,
> Christoph
>
>--
>aka JohnnyKnoxville
>WOLFServers.com - where the gameplay is teamplay

Kevin Lockitt

kevin at blackbagops.com
www.blackbagops.com