[bf1942] [OT] Server query tools.

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Wed Jun 4 19:05:51 EDT 2003

Christoph Nothegger wrote:
> http://www.wolfservers.com/new_wolf_tracker/ with qtracker

Hm, unless I'm missing something, qtracker is a Windows only tool? I'm
looking for something I can use on Linux to query the server and return
player information (ie, just like qstat does, but one that returns
correct data instead).

I shouldn't imagine it would be too difficult to examine the traffic
sent by ASE and work out the protocol from that, since the ASE data
appears to be correct. If I can't find a tool to do it, I'll probably
end up developing one of my own in this manner.

James