[bf1942] Status update 2003-06-02

Roland Kool roland at cyso.nl
Tue Jun 3 04:04:27 EDT 2003

Steve, I appreciate your work. Site looks good to me, not too complex
and pretty straightforward.
I'm eagerly waiting for the release so I hope your site can handle the
traffic.
Christopher's idea of a wget-compatible download is great. I hope you
can make it resumable as well (shouldn't be that hard nowadays) so wget
-c works as well. And ofcourse, I'd like a tar.gz in stead of an .exe :)
Sounds logic, but I lost count of the times I had to download exe files
for mappacks etc.
That's all. Thanks so far.
Regards

Roland