[bf1942] Status update 2003-06-02

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Tue Jun 3 08:29:39 EDT 2003

Well I'll basically just be re-distributing what Andreas give me.  The
server should be up to it.  wget -c should work.  It will just be an http
get anyway (ftp may or may not happen, I don't typically run anonymous ftp
on my boxes...)  BitTorrent is also another option and is resumable.  Plus
you'll end up giving back to the community by mirroring the download. :)

Steve

--
Steve Getman
steve at lightcubed.com