[bf1942] icon

Maarten De Meyer keats at prophecy.be
Mon Jun 2 13:36:05 EDT 2003

Good point, I was aware of the hypocrisy of my post (and, sadly, of this
post). I still think though the post was not only way off topic (how on
earth can it be linux server related with no 1.4 linux server out?); but
also answered in the changelog of the leaked 1.4. I also gave him a
civil answer to his question, but generally the post was in the same
lines as "What does the ammo icon mean?". This list is not intended to
be a community, I try to be as helpful and friendly as I can in my own
community. This list deals with the linux server.

I hate to have to defend myself making posts like this that are also way
off topic, but my pride seems to have a way of its own. It will be the
last time in this thread or another though that I explain my posts,
since it only adds to the chaos I try to avoid. Reply once more if you
deem it necessary and lets stop this thread then.