[bf1942] icon

Daniel Bard d.bard at telia.com
Mon Jun 2 13:10:21 EDT 2003

It's posts like these that makes you wanna shove a dictionary down the
senders throat. If you can't write a civil response, please don't respond at
ALL! This mailinglist sure has gone down the drain nowadays. Mostly due to
all the uncivil mails that people feel they have to send when someone tells
them they have posted a question that seems to be offtopic (often pretty
civil)

//Daniel "Bureaucrat"