[bf1942] Status update 2003-06-02

Kingsley Foreman kingsley at uglypunk.com
Mon Jun 2 10:47:31 EDT 2003

i rego'ed on those forums but it didn't send me an email
can u activate me

username: UgLyPuNk
email: kingsley at uglypunk.com

also just to say well done to all the team
i know u guys don't get as much praise as you should
and i also not many servers will let u run 54 players online
and we do :)

so good job and i hope the nix binaries are just as good

oh yer our games site is http://games.internode.on.net/

and we could prob be a mirror for u guys

Kingsley