Status update 2003-06-02

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Jun 2 09:52:28 EDT 2003

Here's a short status update.

The 1.4 patch is currently in testing at EA--the leaked patch is
broken and should not be used. If everything goes well the patch
should be out this week, which means that I will upload a
compatible Linux open beta at the same time.

A distribution place has been set up at
http://bf1942.lightcubed.com.

There's also a forum available there if people want to discuss
stuff not suitable for this list. I will announce the availability
of the beta here and in the forum.

If the forums work out I might use them to collect bug reports
during the open beta program, but otherwise this mailing list
will be the official channel to report bugs and discuss the
server.

Regards,
Andreas