[bf1942] contentcrc.con and game.addcontentcrc32

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Jun 2 05:03:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

1) Generate them on a client with the mod in question installed. The
   server doesn't need the client side mod installed. Server-side mods
   are obviously needed on the server as well.

2) The values are portable.

3) Their data is broken and always has been. Until DC for example fix
   their game data they will not work with content checking.

4) The check includes a lot more than just the map.

// Anddreas