[bf1942] the pure / unpure server issue - need clarification

[ocnz] L3_dOg dogx8 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 19:10:07 EDT 2003

this is under heavy discussion in the bf main forum right now..heres my two
cents..the current check takes place in archives rfa's..this will be
extended to include the init..as its necessary to alter that to run any mod
anyhow..so mods present wont matter in the mods dir as long as the bf1942
init is clean..

dice merely state clean or modded the main change is in the bf1942 init con