[bf1942] Bf 1.4 leak? beta or what?

[ocnz] L3_dOg dogx8 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:06:02 EDT 2003

okay ..yes there was a taiwanese release of the patch but that caused lots
of probs when the new patch came out as files were diferent..my advice is to
just wait for the patch release which isnt [ i believe] very far away..

i use WXPVOL_EN_SP1 but there are servers running on jetstream under
linux.hence the interest..so ive observed a lot through your mailer that
could be better aired on a decent forum board ...i can tell you as a fairly
active member of the main bf forum ..some of the stuff youre discussing is
old news ..some of it must give the admin a headache...and tyhere is progres
on the linux issue....

heres a nice bf42 linux forum doing absolutely nothing...you could air half
the stuff thats in these mailers there with the benifit of browsing it in
your own time and view all the posts ..then the admin could have a nicely
deserved break from all thids and just post plus amd you an update

http://www.bf1942-lnxded.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index

                        ..........BF42_MOd at JetstreamGames_Nz..............