[bf1942] Bf 1.4 leak? beta or what?

BF1942 LINUX bf1942 at zkast.net
Mon Jun 2 14:03:18 EDT 2003

This is my Website :) Although I moved most of it to bfcentral server admin
http://serveradmins.bfcentral.com I still look back there lol. I personaly
would of thought this website woulda been a great place for the Linux beta
but I quess they think thiers not enough EA or Dice logos on it. Oh wait
thiers non  lol. Well @least I Will be flashing those logos on bfcentral
admin when I finsh the rest if the content.

V Peace V

-gp

> heres a nice bf42 linux forum doing absolutely nothing...you could air
half
> the stuff thats in these mailers there with the benifit of browsing it in
> your own time and view all the posts ..then the admin could have a nicely
> deserved break from all thids and just post plus amd you an update
>
> http://www.bf1942-lnxded.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index
>
>                             ............[OCNZ_ELITE]