[bf1942] Off Topic Admin Question

Kevin Lockitt kevin at blackbagops.com
Fri Jul 25 22:19:57 EDT 2003

I am currently working on a daemon that will allow you to admin your
Linux BF server using my Remote Server Manager v2.0 for Windows utility.
The daemon is about 85% complete and a beta version should be available
2 Aug. I also plan to develop a command-line client (for scripters)
which could also be used by a web-based front-end should anyone care to
develop one.

Visit my website for more info about BF Server Manager 2.0. :)

Kevin Lockitt

kevin at blackbagops.com
www.blackbagops.com