[bf1942] Off Topic Admin Question

Andreas, Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Fri Jul 25 17:21:29 EDT 2003

I use vim exclusively for all programming, I actually switched from
emacs to vi because it felt like I finally "came home".

It must hurt a bf-playing emacs users to hear that the parts of the
code were written in vi. :-D

But I agree that teaching vi to users not really interested in editors
is more work than making a web frontend to ServerSettings.con :-)

IIRC there are several frontends readily available already.

// Andreas