[bf1942] Priority changing

Andreas, Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Fri Jul 25 17:18:28 EDT 2003

Kenneth,

the server restarts itself via exec() at map changes (due a to legacy
win32 issue and the fact that we build from the same sources), so this
will not work. Threading priorities are also known to be flaky under
Linux :-(

Currently this is the only way to make BF behave nicer when loading maps,
but that might change in the future.

I'm distributing the source code for the setuid root daemon so you can
roll your own or just make sure it's good enough for your system.

// Andreas