[bf1942] Off Topic Admin Question

Chad Rose crose at southwestwireless.net
Fri Jul 25 13:59:39 EDT 2003

Yes, their biggest problem is editing the ServerSettings.con and/or starting
a server with the +config example.con.  I have spent several hours now
trying to teach them how to change these settings but it's alot of work
having to teach them how to do it from login, through the directory
structure, killing the process to stop server, and the different commands
that 'vi' uses, and then restarting the server.  I absolutely cannot wait
for something web based to come out.... I almost think this will be the only
way to make these people happy.  I will be waiting patiently and thankyou
for the quick replies.  That's what makes this list admirable to say the
least.