[bf1942] Info on the next beta (more features..)

Andreas, Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Fri Jul 25 02:37:34 EDT 2003

No the priority daemon is needed to increase priorities on unix only,
windows processes can change their priority at will. There hasn't been
any demand for this feature on windows AFAIK so it will probably only
be a Linux thing.

You lose the priority in the win32 case since the server restarts itself
between map changes. We're going to address that sooner or later but
for now there's not much to be done except to write a monitor program
that sits around changing priorities on the server if you really, really
want this feature. :-/

// Andreas