[bf1942] A feature that would improve BF1942

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Jul 24 13:34:13 EDT 2003

YES.  I also believe it would greatly enhance the value of the game to the
users, as the more custom levels that are easy to get ahold of the better.

I realize this might impact on sales of add-ons, in theory, but it is
inevitable sooner or later a la Desert Combat etc.

At 06:08 PM 7/24/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>The option to re-direct a user that connects to a server running a custom
>map to a URL enabling them to dl the map in the same manner as UT.

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com