[bf1942] CD key with next beta

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Jul 24 16:49:16 EDT 2003

i agree!  but personally, i'm more concerned about my client crashing or
locking up a bit too regularly when i'm playing than i am about my server
crashing occasionally while i'm at work.  but then i'm a running a server
for fun, not money....

At 09:37 PM 7/24/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>If this is the case it is working to our advantage. The quality and addition
>functionality / performance that Andrea's has been releasing is fantastic
>and I for one think that open beta's help move the development along
>nicely as long as there is a steady had at the helm.

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com