[bf1942] Info on the next beta

Casey Zacek bfb-bf at bogleg.org
Thu Jul 24 09:40:57 EDT 2003

James Gurney wrote (at Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 10:47:28PM -0700):
> Also, since I'm mailing. OB7 seems to crash on a fairly regular basis.
> This seems to happen more frequently the more players you have. When I
> was running at 40 players, it would crash 6 or 7 times a day. Now I'm
> back down to 32, it crashes maybe 2 or 3.

There are more backtraces in a post on the forums, too:

http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214

Just calling Andreas's attention to it, in case it was missed thanks
to his vacation.

I get one or two crashes every day with the static binary, and
probably an average of one more per day with the dynamic binary.
Which map is playing and number of players in the server seem to not
affect it.

--
-- Casey Zacek (Zippo)                  Beer for Breakfast servers
   66.111.111.66:27015 (CS multi-map)     <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>